Applied UV Inc.,(“AUVI”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “AUVI”) maintain Airoclean420.com (the “Site”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
1. AUVI expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the materials contained in the Site or in any site linked to or from the Site. AUVI reserves the right to make changes in the programs, policies, products and services described in this Site at any time without notice.
2. The information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you “As Is” and your use of this Site or any site linked to or from this Site is solely at your own risk. AUVI MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. AUVI shall have no responsibilities to update any content or information contained on the Site. AUVI expressly disclaims any liability, contingent or otherwise, for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer or other property due to your use of this Site or any site linked to or from this Site or you’re downloading of any materials, text or images from the Site or from any site linked to or from the Site. AUVI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE.
3. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this Site (“Trademarks”) are owned by AUVI or a third party who has granted AUVI a right to use them in this Site. Such third parties shall have no liability to you for monetary damages on account of any Trademarks displayed herein. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this Site the right to use any Trademark displayed in this Site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark. These Web Site Terms of Service are not intended to, and will not, transfer or grant any rights in or to the contents of the Site other than those which are specifically described herein.
4. Any materials, communications or information sent to this Site (Information) will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL and NONPROPRIETARY and will become the property of AUVI. AUVI may use such Information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the Information. AUVI may reproduce, display, transmit, perform, publish and broadcast the Information at any time and in any media.
5. AUVI reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, in its own business judgment, to add, remove, revise or modify any of the contents of the Site, including these Terms of Service. You agree that your continued access and use of this Site shall bind you to any new terms or conditions that may be posted on this Site from time to time and that you are required to read the same.
6. AUVI may provide links to other sites. In addition, links to this Site may be provided from other sites either known or unknown to AUVI. AUVI is not responsible for the content of any site that is linked to or from this Site. The fact that another site is linked to or from this Site does not imply that: (a) AUVI sponsors, licenses, authorizes, endorses, is affiliated with, or is otherwise connected to such site, the products or services described therein or its owners or providers; or (b) AUVI has authorized the linked site to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other trademarked or copyrighted material of AUVI.